“My name is Prem and for the past thirty-five years I have had the pleasure and privilege
of helping people getting relief from pain and stress. I use a combination of body work
and deep relaxation techniques. I am a Satyananda Yoga instructor and disciple since 1992.
For the past five years I have been living on Paros on a permanent basis.”
“Allow me to share some of my very basic beliefs with you:
- It has been said that it is the mind that sees and not the eyes and therefore
what the mind cannot accept as reality simply does not exist for the eyes.
- We are capable of extremely great things, including becoming “god-like”,
if only we could tap in to that seventy percent of our potential, now lying dormant.
- We are connected in more ways than we could possibly imagine with every other organic
and non organic substance in the universe, directly or indirectly influencing and being influenced by everything.
- Mind does indeed prevail over matter.
- Most problems begin in the mind and with improper care on our part become attached to emotions
and wind up affecting some part in our bodies.
- In order to change who you are, all you need to do is change what you have been doing or thinking,
as this is what has led us to become what we are.
- There is no good or bad. There are only wise and foolish choices.
- There is no better doctor than our own body, when it is run by a mind guided by common sense.
- Nothing is lost. Everything gets recycled eventually. Death is just life continued on a different level.”